Getting a gift is a lot easier these days through online shopping, but that also makes it very easy to have your information hacked and taken. Here are some ways to stop your account from getting hacked.
- Avoid using your debit card for payments. Instead, use your credit card or services like PayPal.
- Only shop on secure sites that are trusted from hackers.
- Don’t click links, don’t open ads, and don’t interact with popups.
- Passwords shouldn’t be reused and shouldn’t be easy to guess.
- Don’t trust any and all shopping apps–be wary.
Image via https://www.law.georgetown.edu/.
November 19, 2016 Categories: