Protecting your home is obviously important, but especially so around the holidays when we find ourselves even more vulnerable. Newly opened presents surrounding us, holiday cheer abounding–it’s easy to be distracted, and that’s when many robbers make moves to invade a home. Here are a few of the top security systems from 2016 that you might want to look into installing in your own home.
- Frontpoint is highly recommended by those who have it, offering intrusion sensors and a mobile app feature. It also comes with home automation and security cameras.
- Protect America is a fantastic security system that is also reasonably priced, cutting costs with installation, equipment, and overhead.
- Link Interactive is great as it’s very customizable to your specific needs. It can also be monitored 24/7.
- LiveWatch has been around for ten years at this point, which is a testament in and of itself. Even during broadband and power outages, you’ll be able to access your LiveWatch security system and can rest assured that you’re protected.
- Scout is sleek, customizable, and offers varying levels of support, depending on your home needs.
Image via http://redes-telecom.com/.