In this digital age, it’s easy to become dependent on our devices and look to them for all our needs, especially our health. So here are some top apps that you might want to look into to help you monitor your health.
- HealthCare Blue Book: Great for those that are health conscious but also on a budget. It offers you the opportunity to shop around different doctors so you can find someone to fit your specific needs.
- Sprout Pregnancy: For mom’s to be, this might be a must-have app. It’s a way to monitor your buddy baby like never before!
- Coach.me: Motivate yourself to lose weight, spend less money, meditate more, or whatever you have on your New Year’s resolutions list.
- Fooducate: Part of getting healthier is eating better, but it could be difficult to know where to start. With this handy app, you can monitor your food intake like never before.
- FitBit: One of the most popular apps, this bracelet and app combo can track your calories, sleep cycle, steps, heart rate, and more.
Image via https://www.tsa-voice.org.uk/.